Alterra Property Group Property Managers are the leaders in our businesses. Our Class A portfolio requires fine detail to building appearance, budgets, financial reporting and upholding the best standards for our residents, team members, and partners. Alterra Property Group offers competitive compensation, with performance bonuses and benefits.
As a Luxury Property Manager you will motivate and develop your team to achieve effective team and individual results at the community. In this vital role, you drive the success of both the leasing office and work with maintenance team to provide the best experience possible for your residents and potential customers.
- Be hands on leader
- Preparing for daily operations
- Strong Communication skills and reporting of property
- Managing team schedules to the business needs
- Leading a team to success, through positive coaching, mentoring and training and team environment
- Leasing/sales, forecasting property trends
- Successfully reaching sales and retention/renewal goals
- Marketing your community to attract potential residents
- Building and Facilities/Maintenance comprehension with local, state and federal regulations
- Budget planning, adherence and variance reporting
- Cap Ex project planning and reporting
- Managing vendor relationships